Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Cruising Through The Holidays With FlyLady.net

Do you know about the FlyLady? It is a very selfish Grammy who keeps this information to herself - or rather, a very forgetful one - I should have passed this on long ago! I've really come to believe that the best (if not only) way to get to the Main Event - aka Christmas Day - with your sanity intact is to do it the FlyLady way! (and no, I am not a FlyLady affiliate. I don't think she offers an affiliate program. Nor is this a "pay per post" gig. I simply and sincerely swear by FlyLady)
So go on over there, download your Free Holiday Control Journal , read Kelly's Holiday Cruising Missions, get the Clutter Free Gift Ideas , then keep on going through the Holiday SHE Shouldn'ts, FlyLady's Holiday Essays ,The Where and the How for the Holidays and maybe most important of all -
Do Not Allow Anyone to Steal Your Peace.

Merry Christmas and Enjoy The Cruise!